Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong

70 Mody Road

Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong Reviews

vorko vorko
Nice hotel Jul 09, 2014
I stayed in this hotel for the first time a few weeks ago and I will probably go back there next time as it is good value for money.

It is located near TST East, behind the Royal Garden, along the sea. I had the chance to be upgraded to a room with a view to the sea actually and could enjoy the dragonboat races held that day.

The hotel itself is good and comfortable, and much better than many other hotels in Hong Kong. Beds are comfortable, bathroom good, quiet, modern...

Its location is average. You need to walk maybe 10mn to reach TST MRT. But there are some shops and restaurants around. On my side I enjoy running every morning along the sea.

In terms of noise, I'm not 100% perfect. Its quiet inside but the rooms with seaview enjoy also the expresway view... and noise.

But still I recommend it.
Siki Siki
Yeff, pleaffe! Dec 21, 2009
Grand Stanford is an excellent hotel, I'd say.

I've stayed there for about four nights a couple of weeks ago, and it's been pure pleasure.

To cut the (not so) long story even shorter, the hotel itself has very nice interiors, and, more importantly, superb staff, who took an extremely good care of me.

I stayed in the top-floor suite, close to the swimming pool (yes! heated swimming pool with views of skyscrapers in Kowloon, how cool is that!?), which wasn't very spacious (perhaps some people would prefer more spacious rooms), but certainly extremely well organised, well equipped, clean and very "user-friendly".

The food is very good: breakfast buffet is very rich and versatile, however the a'-la-carte food and room service were also very very nice.

The hotel is located right on the Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade, which guarantees amazing views of Hong Kong Island's skyline.

Oh, and all that for a very reasonable price! I think we paid about £80 for two people per night, which, for a hotel of that standard, doesn't seem to be steep.
irene820 irene820
InterContinental Grand Stanford Hotel, Hong Kong May 01, 2008
Location is okay. 10 minutes walk to shopping spots. 3 minutes walk to Star Avenue. 10 minutes walk to MTR station. Restaurant is good. Sea view room is great.
Intercontinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong Map