InterContinental Lisbon

Check Lisbon Hotel Deals

InterContinental Lisbon Reviews

williamsworld williams…
LISBOA, YEAH! Apr 03, 2017
I really enjoyed my stay for the most part here at this property. The visit started off a bit slow because there seemed to be more attention paid to a Vietnamese diplomat that was staying there. I wouldn't have minded if had not been so blatant. After they all departed, things seemed to work out better for others who were staying there. The room was nice with all the little extras. The bed was a bit uncomfortable and all the pillows were way too soft, but that was maybe more about me than about the property it self. The concierge was not very friendly. I was not happy with his lack of help. He just always seemed too busy to help or answer any question. On one occasion, I actually made a call to the USA to have them call back to a tour company in Lisbon to get some help. It was rather frustrating.

With all that said, the hotel has one of the best restaurants in the city. I enjoyed my meals there and the staff was more than pleasant and helpful. I enjoyed the lamb for dinner. Just outstanding. The room service, the tin suite coffee service, the bathroom amenities, the fluffy towels, the spectacular views, and so much more was wonderful. The one staff that stood out more than anyone was the night Manager, Fernanda. This lady was in charge. We had experienced a few issues with elevators, but that didn't seem as important to her as making sure that I was satisfied. She never went into a long explanation of why the problem existed, she went straight to a solution. I liked that. I was quite impressed that she was more interested in me and getting it solved. She did! I was on my way out for a tour, but when I arrived back, one of the staff approached me and said he had been left to make sure I was taken care of. Everything she had promised, was done. I hesitated long enough from my appreciation to hear him say, whenever you are ready, please join us for dinner. It was just refreshing to have been made to feel as though no one else existed at that moment except for me. I will come back, I will tell others and I am happy.

Travel Tip: Major park across the street. Access to great shopping and public transportation close.
walterman9999 says:
Well wrote.
Thanks for sharing a nice place that I will never get to see for myself.
Posted on: Apr 03, 2017