InterCityHotel Nürnberg

Check Nuremberg Hotel Deals

InterCityHotel Nürnberg Nuremberg Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
Cheap accomodation Oct 01, 2016
Accommodation in Nuremberg is usually cheap with exception when there is a convention going on. We chose to stay close to the main train station (Haupt Bahnhof -HBF) since we are arriving by train from Switzerland. We stayed for 2 nights.

Plus points for this hotel:

Quiet street facing a bank & a police station

Close to main train station (while I admit, being too close to a train station can also be a bad things since train stations tend to somehow attract weird characters loitering around the train station but since we are near a police station and away from the actual train station, on a quiet street it was fine) Do note however that our room is quiet because we paid extra to get the rooms facing the street instead of facing the railway tracks. So we did not hear the train at all.

Free tram tickets (yes - you get free transportation tickets daily). So we saved EUR7.70 per day per person for a day pass!

Very close to Konigstor, still walkable distance to old town & Nuremberg Imperial Castle

Free wifi

Minus

No free breakfast

The cleaning room service knocks your door at 9.30 am to clean.

You must really dump your used towels on the floor & place the please clean my room note outside your door otherwise your room does not get clean. 1 day, our room was not made up since we did not put the clean my room sign and 2nd day, our room was clean up but since I had left my towel on the bed, it was still there when we got back.

The bed has no mattress protector and only a thin fitted sheet, no flat sheet.

Check Nuremberg Hotel Deals