Innsbruck Hotels

Browse 14 Innsbruck, Austria hotel reviews for 74 Innsbruck hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Innsbruck

Tux Hotels28.5 km
Pertisau Hotels29.2 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Innsbruck Hotels and Deals

#1 of 74 hotels in Innsbruck
KingOfOssory says: "Excellent value and location, it was comfy and had a great view of the mountains..."
$75
#2 of 74 hotels in Innsbruck
daliax22 says: "The hotel itself is beautiful, great lobby, great bar, gorgeous pool, sauna, ste..."
$97
#3 of 74 hotels in Innsbruck
goodfella74 says: "This place was just great, beautiful old building in the most central location p..."
$99
#4 of 74 hotels in Innsbruck
512theresa says: "Hotel Penz is a chic trendy hotel with a fabulous rooftop bar. It was the place..."
$162
#5 of 74 hotels in Innsbruck
Maurizioago says: "I booked a twin room and I had a large triple room with bathroom en suite. Th..."
#6 of 74 hotels in Innsbruck
ramit says: "Innsbruck was one of our destinations during our trip to Europe in June 2011 . ..."
$69
#7 of 74 hotels in Innsbruck
stevenguyen says: "The Hilton Innsbruck is one of the most comfortable hotels that I've stayed in t..."
$89
#8 of 74 hotels in Innsbruck
RobMeetsWorld says: "Located in the heart of Innenstad on Herzog-Friedrich Strasse, this hotel is a j..."
$61
#9 of 74 hotels in Innsbruck
yarasil says: "Hotel Altpradl is in Innsbruck and is easy to find with plenty of signs leading ..."
$71
#10 of 74 hotels in Innsbruck
joseph98 says: "Inoffensive and unspectacular, Hotel Binders Garni is a safe decent lower midran..."
#11 of 74 hotels in Innsbruck
gejah says: "We came in this hotel in the middle of the night. And we were friendly welcomed ..."
$62
#12 of 74 hotels in Innsbruck
planxty says: "I had booked this place online so sight unseen obviously for two night's and I k..."
#13 of 74 hotels in Innsbruck
Fonz86 says: "I booked this place because it's in a great location at a fair price. I stayed h..."
$44
#14 of 74 hotels in Innsbruck
rph304 says: "It is hard to be complimentary of this hotel. The rooms are super small and rat..."
Innsbruck