Inngo Tourist Inn

Check El Nido Hotel Deals

Inngo Tourist Inn El Nido Reviews

andrejav andrejav
Inngo Tourist Inn Mar 17, 2013
Everyone and their mother were inflating prices in El Nido… As soon as they feel that there is more people coming in town, everyone is trying to extract as much as they can. Inngo tourist inn was very nice Inn with bungalow in the beck. Not too large, maybe 15 rooms with nice garden and balconies where you receive breakfast. I really like style that involves lots of wooden elements, and all it looks nice and modern.

I was just asking around when I saw lots of people and some police with some foreigners staying around and crying. Of course, I went to see what’s going on, and the husband of the Korean lady just drowned during the tour… I got to the owner somehow and asked him for the room availability and he said that there is nice room for 1600 pesos in the back. And of course it was really nice room with AC and sweet balcony in the front… So, I had to get the room somehow, but I am not paying super premium for room, and I had to tell him next story.

In general, I explained him that my friend that I am traveling with has HUGE fear of ghosts, and I am not sure how to convince her to stay in the place. You had to see his face… he figure it out that everyone is going to be afraid so he better lower the price… and I got it for 1200. It was also too much, but room was too nice to let go.

We stayed only one night for experience sake, and that experience was excellent. Room has AC and great bathroom. Space is well used and large bed fits just right in the room, with built in shelves on the wall. Bed is totally comfortable and everything is tip top maintained. Big withdraw is no internet connection on the site, but you will survive without it!!! Bathroom has hot water and towels are provided too. I already mentioned nice balcony, but the nicest thing about it is that in the morning there is thermos with hot water and tea-coffee waiting for you to consume it.

Owner lives in the house a bit on the side of the complex and he is nice guy and easy to talk to. Inn is located towards the outskirts of the town, but that means only couple hundred meters from the center because El Nido is very small. I love the location for the reason that it is a bit away from the noise and night commotion of the bar and restaurant area. Do not think that you will sleep long in this town. People living here are fisherman and they work early mornings till sundown and they will wake you up for sure.

Beach is easily accessible with the passage twenty meters from the hotel entrance, but you can easily break through a beach hotel and get on the sand in the second. Beach is best in the morning when tide is low and there is sand to lie on.

Check El Nido Hotel Deals