Inn on Ferry Street

Inn on Ferry Street Rates and Deals

Inn on Ferry Street Detroit Reviews

rcgreen15 rcgreen15
Detroit Bed and Breakfast-The Inn on Ferry Street Dec 03, 2008
Stayed here because it offered a nice breakfast. I have never stayed in a place like this before. The hotel is a collection of old mansions from the late 1800's. It is in located right on the Wayne State Campus. Its a small place, but the service was great. They had a van drop me off wherever I needed to go, and they would give me great advice. The van was so much more efficient than taxies. I was worried about the safety of Detroit, but they have a security guard on the site.

Its an old building, and the stairs even creek when you walk. Its not too far out of the city. I walked home from Comerica park, but I wouldnt recommend that to anyone. I enjoyed my stay, but I am not sure if I will go there again. I liked the service and it was really a unique place, but it seems better suited for a more rural location...not in the heart of Detroit.

Inn on Ferry Street Overview

The The Inn On Ferry Street is located in Detroit (MI) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. The guestrooms are equipped with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, daily newspaper, desk, hair dryer, ironing board, bathtub. Guests staying at this Detroit (MI) accommodation can enjoy a wide range of hotel facilities such as 24hr room service, shops, casino, laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities, room service, safety deposit boxes, disabled facilities. The hotel offers massage, gym to provide extra pleasure and relaxation for all guests. These top-class facilities are complemented to excellent services to meet the needs of visitors to Detroit (MI). To book a room at the The Inn On Ferry Street, please select your dates of travel and complete fill out our secure online booking form.

Inn on Ferry Street Amenities

• Desk
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower