Inn on Biltmore Estate

Check Asheville Hotel Deals

Inn on Biltmore Estate Asheville Reviews

traveller142009 travelle…
Fine Dining at the Inn Dec 14, 2013
We had to make reservations in advance to eat at the Inn on Biltmore. Since, I was celebrating my "special day", thought I would splurge a little. The dining room was nicely decorated for Christmas with a blazing fireplace in the center; Unfortunately we got tucked away in a side room without much atmosphere back there. They had a three course price fixed menu for $55 but as you know by the time you add in a bottle of wine, taxes and the 20% gratuity, it does add up. I had the crab cakes as as appetizer, chicken as an entree and blueberry bread pudding for dessert. All were carefully prepared and exquisitely presented and all were very, very delicious. They also brought me out a complimentary glass of champagne for my birthday! My only gripe is that they were very stingy with the bread. They brought around the bread basket and I requested the french biscuits which they gave me two (very tiny) then took away the basket again. You'd think, with such an expensive restaurant, they would at least leave you a full basket of bread on the table!
traveller142009 says:
Yes indeed and it was delicious!
Posted on: Dec 18, 2013
jethanad says:
:) lol -but you got bread pudding !
Posted on: Dec 16, 2013