Inn of Chicago

Check Chicago Hotel Deals

Inn of Chicago Reviews

Denver65 Denver65
Great, Affordable Hotel in Magnificent Mile Jul 09, 2011
Found this hotel in the middle of Magnificent Mile for a very reasonable rate. Average rate was $120 a night, when everything around it was much more. Hotel was fairly updated, with a nice lobby, decent rooms and bathrooms. Beds were very nice. Doesn't have all the bells and whistles as far as services, but has the basics covered. No room service or concierge, but the front desk person was fantastic when my friend was lost in Chicago and trying to find the hotel. He talked her through the streets, so she arrived at the hotel. I'd go back again in a minute. Walking distance to the Pier, Mag Mile, tons of restaurants and shopping.

Inn of Chicago Overview

The inn of chicago magnificent mile stands directly in the midst of the most important and strategic trade, commercial, and financial headquarters of the city. This Chicago accommodation thereby offers both working and leisurely guests an easy launching point into the city and all of its ventures. The Navy Pier, Oak Street Beach, the American Girl Place, the Art Institute of Chicago, the John Hancock Center, and the amazing theater district are all within steps of this hotel. Shopping, nightlife, dining, and entertainment are bountiful in this area. The Inn of Chicago Hotel is within 20 minutes of O’Hare Airport and offers valet parking for a fee. Public transport is widely available in this area.

Children 18 and under stay for free at the Inn of Chicago, with room amenities including wireless Internet access, limited room service and valet laundry, satellite television, and separate living/sleeping areas.

There is an onsite dining and bar room at the Inn Chicago , as well as highly technical meeting and conference areas, function and banquet space, a light food fare café, and a high rise skyline terrace.

Inn of Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Luggage Storage
  • Self Laundry

Related Travel Blogs About Inn of Chicago

Day 1 - of Chicago, Illinois, United States
Day 1 - of  Chicago, Illinois, United States Chicago Adventure July 2009   This is start of my blog of my trip to Chicago, USA from July 24 to 29thof 2009.   It was a good adven…Inn of Chicago. On walking to my hotel, I see the first view of the main street of Michigan…
On to my old home town
We enjoyed our stay at the Baymont Inn in Davenport.  It was very comfortable and quiet.  Breakfast was the usual, but at least they offered an adult cereal, not just Frosted Flakes and Fro…Inn in Skokie , a northern suburb of Chicago.  We have stayed here several times in recent years as it is close…
Here in amish country
   We left Gilman and headed back down the very boring I-57. We found out that we would go to a town called Tuscola. We didn't know what to expect. After about 2 hours we had arrived at our…Chicago suburb.   I found a nice Holiday inn express with vacancy. We decided too stay there a night…

Check Chicago Hotel Deals