Inn Land Resort

Inn Land Resort Batangas Reviews

Caliber-A Caliber-A
Fanciful, Yet Forest-like Environment Sep 12, 2014
Fanciful, Yet Forest-like Environment

Nestled within the hectare of flat terrain land, with properly maintained frog grass and full grown trees sits this relaxation hub called Inn Land Resort in Banaba, Batangas City (Philippines).

The two-storey building right after the promenade entrance houses the accommodation rooms at the second level. The ground floor houses convenience store and souvenir shop. Thanks to the mini kiosk for the sandwiches and drinks we’ve bought because we didn’t bring any meals.

One regular size pool is set in front of this building and is surrounded with picnic tables and fairly shaped benches. Elegantly covered trellis leads the way to one corner where a small pavilion is located. I don’t know but for some reason, it was marked “reserve”

Picnic huts and open cottages that dot along the sides of the resort were just perfect for a full day stay. Barbecues would not be a problem as there were barbecue grills and pits available.

Wide picnic ground with greenery awaits those who just wanted to stretch out. There were no available tables nor cottages when we came, so we just ended up stretching ourselves on the ground but it was so soothing.

Well crafted walkway leads the way to another pool with an alert and enrapt life guard.

Wash areas and comfort rooms were clean and properly located.

For those guests who want to show the world his guts to sing, there is a videoke machine. Well, I’ve tried to select my piece but there were many pending songs before mine. Moving to the billiard hall was the next option as this was the only place with less people using it. I am not so good in playing it, so I just contented myself watching.

Overall, the place is fine especially if you just want a daylong relaxation and outdoor escapade.

Check Batangas Hotel Deals