Inn Fujitomita

Check Yamanashi Hotel Deals

Inn Fujitomita Yamanashi Reviews

dmae712 dmae712
May 01, 2007
David, the owner, and his family are very nice people and made us feel like part of the household! David picked us up from the Fujiyoshida station. They all welcomed us in when we arrived and immediately during check in, Sayori, David's daughter gave us tips on how and where to get around in the small village. She even assisted us on how to go to Kyoto from there. David and Sayori speak English so it's not difficult to communicate at all!

The room is ryokan style, spacious, and very comfortable with a great view of Mt. Fuji. We slept on futons that Sayori and her mom laid down for us on the tatami mats. It was sooo comfortable!

The bathroom was a good size, but we didn't use it since we used the onsen bath on the first floor! The onsen is perfect for private use! The onsen, pool, and tennis court were all made by David, he's quite the handyman!

David is also the cook! My friend and I ate the Western style breakfast and my husband ate the Japanese style which consisted of fish soft enough to eat the entire thing! It was all soo delicious.

I definitely recommend this place. It was also a really good price considering it was ryokan style. Most places charged more for this in Hakone.

Check Yamanashi Hotel Deals