Inn America A Budget Motel

Inn America A Budget Motel Rates and Deals

Inn America A Budget Motel Boise Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
clean and good atmosphere motel Jul 03, 2014
We've just found the motel,American Inn at Boise Idaho on our road trip.

Of course there are some motels near exit of highway. It's close to the airport though,I didn't get any bother of noisy by it. The othere motel showed the same price without breakfast,so we decided to stay American Inn as it included breakfast.

The room was so clean,and huge more than I expected. It's look like a hotel,and cost is motel avarage. I highly recommend this motel if you drive through Boise!

We asked about restaurant for dinner,then the reseptionist told us that we can have discount at restaurant which is close to the motel. That's good deal.

Breakfast is simple and basically,pancake,muffin,yogurt,coffee... but I think it's enough and good to start the day!

Also it included free wifi. It's indispensable on my trip!

If I said one dissatisfaction is that get to motel or return to highway is complex.
Entrance
Our room
comfortable bed
I don't watch TV though...

Inn America A Budget Motel Overview

Visitors to this Boise hotel will be within close proximity to all of the important areas and districts of the city. The Inn America A Budget Motel offers a centered and convenient launching point for both business excursions and tourist adventures. Many historical and cultural sites are just minutes from the lobby doors. Boise State University, the Idaho Discovery Center, the World Center for Birds of Prey, Boise Zoo, Julie Davis Park, Roarin’ Springs Water Park, Greenbelt Jogging Trail, and the Bogus Basin Ski Resort are frequented destinations, while the Boise Center on the Grove Convention Center is just a short ride away for the working group. The airport is within fifteen minutes by vehicle of the Inn America A Budget Motel, and free car parking is available to guests onsite. Public transportation is frequent here.

Guests of the Inn America A Budget Motel are offered wireless Internet access, satellite television, dual-line telephone service, some multi-room suites, working stations, and limited room service.

The Inn America A Budget Motel offers an outdoor swimming pool, free breakfast each morning, a 24 hour front desk, and business and meeting facilities.

Inn America A Budget Motel Amenities

• Fishing
  • Photocopier
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Pool Outdoor
  • Security and video surveillance in public areas
  • Family Room