Initial Hotel

Check Luhansk Hotel Deals

Initial Hotel Luhansk Reviews

vicIII vicIII
Uptown Hotel May 16, 2017
Initial Hotel at 118-a Oboronnaya Street is the nearest to the airport. It is located 15 km / 9.3 miles from the airport and 3.7 miles from the city center.

There is a restaurant and an open-air cafe, a conference room and a parking lot.

The prices are quite reasonable. Among the 54 rooms, the hotel has:

- a two-room suite would cost you UAH 370 (around $75);

or another one such room : UAH 300;

- a standard suite - UAH 220;

- a bed in a standard room costs UAH 170, and UAH 150 in a double-bed (king size bed)room.

The hotel has two-room luxury suites, European and Ukrainian cuisine at the restaurant, a digital cinema and a bar to the left of the entrance hall.

I have not stayed at this hotel since I was a local at that time. However, I used to visit this hotel during my work as an interpreter at the city factory which reserved rooms at that hotel for their guests from abroad. Therefore, I knew the hotel and its staff quite well.

I enjoyed having dinner at this hotel restaurant where I went together with German engineers who came to Luhansk to the factory where I worked as an interpreter. The restaurant is known for its nice furniture and kitchen. My favorite dish was Clementine meat loaf. IN addition, I liked O'Ann Cocot (hot starter made of salmon); Hercules assorted meat;

Champo salad, etc.

Address: 118a Oboronnaya Street

Directions: uptown on the way from the airport;

near the Tank Memorial you will see a four-storey building with red balconies.

Phone: +38 0642 42 85 64, 42 83 50