Informations about Guadeloupe and Islands
Informations about Guadeloupe and Islands Reviews
My beautiful Island " Guadeloupe " Gwadada!!! Jun 06, 2011
Guadeloupe (L'île aux belles eaux)is the main island but it surrounding by 5 others islands, that we call" Dépendances"..
In Guadeloupe, you 'll find some beautiful beaches with white sand on the " Grande -Terre",
Some places to visit: Pointe des Chateaux, La plage de la Caravelle ( Sainte- Anne),Le Saut de la Lézarde ( Petit bourg), La Cascade aux écrevisses (La route des mamelles), Le Parc Zoologique, L'Aquarium de la Guadeloupe (Gosier), La Marina, les rivières (Basse-Terre), Le volcan de la Soufrière, les chutes du Carbet...so many things to see..
But from here, you can also take a boat or flight to go to the others islands:
- "Les saintes" you can take the boat from Trois- Rivieres or Pointe à Pitre (45 mns to 1 hour). You could visit the famous " Napoleon's fort" and the famous beach of " Dampierre". You'll be surprise, because this island is quite different of the main continent (that is the way they call" Guadeloupe' there.
- "Marie Galante" : I'll show you my pictures. This island is the most authentique.
- "La Désirade": I've never been to this one, it's a tiny island. But everybody told me that it's cute...
- "Saint- Martin" : 50 minutes by flight, this one it's a mix of french and Dutch culture. If you love gold, Diamond and beautiful beaches,this island is for you, LOL!!!
- "Saint- Barthélémy": I'e never been too, but everybody know the reputation of this one, thank you " Beyoncé", LOL...
So, with all these informations and pictures, who will know, what I was talking about...
Part of the ***** MA GUADELOUPE ***** travel blog
3 / 3 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!