Indus Restaurant

Jalan Raya, Ubud, Indonesia

Indus Restaurant Ubud Reviews

niki1013 niki1013
My favourite restaurant in Bali!!! Mar 11, 2008
We have eaten here on many occasions!!! The food it absolutely divine! It's not the cheapest food you can find in Ubud but it's worth every last cent.

The place is beautiful and there is an awesome balcony looking over rice terraces.

My sister and I pre-ordered duck which was smoked underground overnight in banana leaves - very tasty!!! I can also recommend the beef rendang - and the banana lassie to cool your mouth.

You MUST dine here on Monday nights as they have live Latin music which everyone gets up and dances to!! When we were there everyone was cheering for them to play more songs at the end of the night!

The staff are fantastic. If you are in Ubud You MUST eat here!!!!You will feel spoiled.
The Balcony
My sister and I about to eat our d…
Coconut drink

Related Travel Blogs About Indus Restaurant

Ubud: too little time, too much to see, so choose!
Ubud Traditional Art Market where the existence is not far different from other markets available in the tourism area. This market as a society economics center of ubud and it is apposite to the…Indus Restaurant, a five minute drive from the centre of Ubud, overlooks the Tjampuhan River and enjoys breathtaking views of the surrounding…

Check Ubud Hotel Deals