Indonesian Restaurant ' De Branding' Maastricht Reviews
Dec 30, 2007
Why go and eat at this place?
This is why!
* The location is good, in the city centre, near the Onze Lieve Vrouwe square.
* It's cheap! Meals from 7,5 euro up to 18 euro.
* They have several meals for veggies. You can't say that about a lot of restaurant in Maastricht...
* The meals are delicious ;-)!
* The staff is very friendly.
* Make sure you always make a reservation! After the stores are closed, it's very busy in there!
You want to go out after dinner?
* There are some very nice cafe's at the Onze Lieve Vrouwe square, it will take you at least 2 minutes to get there if youo're walking ;-). And it will take you for five minutes to the Platielstraat. That's a street with about 10 cafe's.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!