Indigo Deli

022 6655 1010

Indigo Deli Mumbai Reviews

shubhamkasera shubhamk…
Italian fiesta! Aug 06, 2011
I happened to walk into this restaurant one evening for dinner. It had a very calm and casual appearance to it, classy in a way. Being an italian food lover, it was simply irresistible to not to order a crispy pizza for myself. The first bite felt like I was in heaven! It has to be the yummiest pizza I have had in my whole life yet. I went on to order their special mushroom risotto and it was much more than my expectations. I have visited this place almost 15 times since then.

I must say they have maintained the quality of food.

If you are in Mumbai, you have to come to this place atleast once! If my review has inspired you to go there, you could surely invite me too!
@indigo deli
Raches Raches
Real beef in India. Dec 18, 2007
I went here on my first full day in India, to ease my stomach into Indian cuisine. If I had started eating street food the following day, Indigo Deli wouldn't have done much to help me, as it was an elegant, wood-decor cafe-deli with good quality food and service. I was pleasantly surprised to see beef burger on the menu and was not disappointed with the inch-thick patty. Enough to sustain me for a month of beef-lessness in India.

The coffee was decent and they had a nice selection of bread and deli delicacies. But with prices matching those of Sydney cafes, it isn't cheap for India. Recommended for those missing the gourmet comforts of home.

Check Mumbai Hotel Deals