1 avenue du Général Leclerc. Paris 75014, Paris, France
01 40 47 60 41

Indiana Café Paris Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Great atmosphere and great service Jun 29, 2013
Indiana Café is a chain of 14 restaurants around Paris. I have only been to the one at Place de Denfert-Rochereau and can therefore only describe that one.

The restaurant is very American with texmex/TGI Friday´s kind of menu; salads, burgers, fajitas etc. You get the picture. The interior was brown and dark orange, which gave the place a warm and cozy atmosphere. Candle lights on the tables just added to the nice atmosphere. The lamps and chandeliers made of masks and feathers also added to the special style. There were both inside seating and tables outdoor on the pavement. For the outdoor dining there were heat lamps for chilly evenings.

I didn´t get there until 9:30 pm, so I wanted a light dinner and ordered a fajita salad. It definitely hit the spot. The chicken was nicely seasoned, it was even a little spicy. To drink I had water and a glass of champagne (Jacquart). The salad didn´t look very big, but I was very full when I had finished it. Usually I don´t have dessert, but the chocolate fondant was just too tempting to pass. It was no doubt worth it.

The service was excellent, attentive and helpful. The waitresses I spoke to were all fluent in English and I was immediately given an English menu. After I ordered, the food was served after a short wait. Everything was very efficient despite the place being busy.

I can recommend Indiana Café for its good food, service minded staff and nice atmosphere. If you visit the catacombs, which are right a cross the street, Indiana Café is a good place for lunch or dinner. It´s great even just for a drink (happy hour 5pm – 8 pm).

Opening hours are 8 am – 1 am.

Check Paris Hotel Deals