Indian Ocean Hotel Perth

Indian Ocean Hotel Perth Reviews

cimtech cimtech
Conveniently Located and close to the Beach Nov 25, 2013
Indian Ocean Hotel, Scarborough, Western Australia

Arrived at Perth 5:30 am by Air Asia pick up Eurocar rent a car Hyundai, Elantra with a GPS and headed towards the hotel called Indian Ocean hotel in Scarborough area of Perth suburb. It took about 25 minutes to get to the hotel. Driving on the wrong side of the road was no longer difficult after few minutes of driving but keep on trending towards my old habit. Street signs and road perfectly marked so that helped me a lot to adopt. Roads around 8 am in the morning relatively empty comparing to New York / New Jersey traffic.

Arrived at the hotel around 8 am but it was too early for them to check me in so I had to drive around and look for coffee shop and something to eat, GPS was very handy for that.

There were few reasons behind choosing this hotel even it was away from the city center, justifications like easy and secure car parking with no additional cost, beautify Scarborough beach is only 2 blocks (5 mins away), in fact I could see the beach activities from my hotel room and the balcony, departmental stores was one block away, the famous Indian Ocean Dr was in the corner of the street, few local wine stores with great wine and lots of restaurants around and most of all the price. Booked the hotel online for US$ 103.00 per night. I thought it was a good deal considering all the facilities I got.

Microwave, unlimited coffee and tea was available in the room but no complementary drinking water was provided. Room was clean and specious with a balcony overlooking Indian Ocean and the beautiful Scarborough beach. Continental breakfast was included with the price. Self service laundry was downstairs and it costed me AUD 3.00 per load to wash and AUS 2.00 to dry. No free internet available a charge of AUD 5.95 for 30 minutes of service that did not bother me much since I was out all day long but time to time I did purchased it (I did not like this). A outdoor pool and a bar called Indi Bar also available for hotel guest. Weather was so fantastic that I never had to use Air, my stay over there was very much comfortable.

Note:

On my departure I needed to catch a 6:00 am flight, so considering international check-in, driving distance, car return formalities etc, I requested the hotel from desk for a wake up call at 3 am but guess what they never called. I was saved by my own alarm set up in my phone as a backup.

I hope you will have better idea looking at the pictures.
A view of the hotel from the parki…
Indi Bar I was mentioning earlier
My room with a balcony
Two bed for one person

Indian Ocean Hotel Perth Overview

The hotel is only a short walk from Scarborough Beach. Guests will also be able to visit all of the other exciting areas of Perth, go shopping, and find places to grab a bite to eat and enjoy the nightlife. Guests of the Indian Ocean Hotel Perth may also want to visit AQUA Underwater World. Guests of the hotel will find that Perth is only 15 minutes away, while Fremantle is 20 minutes away and Hillary's Harbor is only 10 minutes away. Those staying at the Indian Ocean Hotel Perth will find that they can find public transportation that can take them throughout the area.

The Indian Ocean Hotel Perth includes 59 rooms that feature air conditioning, direct dial telephones, TVs, tea and coffee making facilities, and bathrooms that include showers and hairdryers.

Guests who drive to the hotel will enjoy free parking. Those at the Indian Ocean Hotel Perth will also be able to start each morning with a complimentary buffet style breakfast. The hotel also has a bar and a bistro.

Indian Ocean Hotel Amenities

• Nightclubs
  • Billiards
  • Ticket Service
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower