India Palace

5380 N Mesa St # 116, El Paso, TX, USA

India Palace El Paso Reviews

hegeriise hegeriise
Lunch buffet or ala carte dinner - both a winner Apr 10, 2011
I love Indian food. I have Indian friends who have cooked different kinds of Indian food for me and I have loved all of it. I have found Indian restaurant food to be hit or miss. That is until I found India Palace. Everything on their menu is amazing - and I've had a good selection of their dishes. Some highlights: Their samosas are incredible. The aloo kulcha is fabulous. I love all their korma dishes (vegetarian, lamb, chicken). And it's hard to beat the mango lassi and mango custard.

Let me also speak to their lunch buffet. I generally hate buffets. Having food stand out and about for hours, being picked over by tons of people, having the texture, flavor and temperature be off because it is standing out like that - to me it becomes a crappy dining experience. I will order from the menu if I have an option between buffet and ala carte. At India Palace I will happily eat the buffet. They have a good - but not overwhelming -variety of options each time. The food is good and seems to hold up. It's also not mass produced in such a quantity that is loses its integrity. It's a really good buffet.

And the staff is friendly and accommodating. The atmosphere is calm. They have slowly redecorated a few areas, giving in a familiar yet new feel over time. I love it and I recommend it to everyone. Even my dad who generally doesn't like a lot of spicy and flavorful foods loved it.

Check El Paso Hotel Deals