India Palace Restaurant

6963 South Lewis Ave, Tulsa, OK, USA
India Palace Restaurant - Name of the shopping center that the Indian restaurant is located within.
India Palace Restaurant - the buffet
India Palace Restaurant - Yep I can eat!!!
India Palace Restaurant - The restaurant entrance

India Palace Restaurant Tulsa Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Decent Indian in Tulsa Oct 15, 2009
I stopped in for the lunch buffet when I was looking for one of the local Art Museums in the neighborhood.

The restaurant was located in the back of a shopping center just before the corner of S. Lewis Ave and 71 St.

The atmosphere was quiet and cozy. walls were painted in a warm saffron color and adorned with traditional vibrant Indian folk paintings on fabric squares.

There were two dinning rooms. the buffet was located on the right in the smaller room and on the left was a more fine dinning room complete with a full bar.

The food was good. It wasn't mind blowing foodgasmic kind of experience but still an enjoyable and, for less than $10, an affordable midday meal. I had black lentils over rice with some naan, veggie pakora pieces and a cold bean salad. The rice was a little dry and a few of the pakora pieces were over fried. I think this was mostly due to me arriving at the end of the lunch hour.

I did notice that most of the items on the buffet as well as the full menu catered more to carnivore crowd. I thought this was kinda of odd considering that Indian food was a veggie safe haven. But I am guessing that one needs to cater to the local population in order to survive and this place has been open for over 12 years!!
The restaurant entrance
Name of the shopping center that t…
the buffet