India Oven

India Oven - A not so good shot from the parking lot

India Oven Sacramento Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Add a little spice to your life May 31, 2012
Stopped in for lunch and was pleasantly surprised. I am not much of a buffet guy, but I had read some reviews on this place and it sounded promising. The place was pretty easy to find. Plenty of parking all around so no trouble there.

The staff was very friendly; greeting me more than once. The place was very clean including the restrooms. I really liked everything about the place. The variety of dishes on the buffet table ranged from green salad to lamb curry. You are welcomed with a nice basket of warm Naan and your drink glass is never empty.

I really enjoyed the mint masala. I put it on my salad. They had a variety of chicken dishes and plenty of vegetarian entrees and more soups than I had expected. The samosas were just out of this world. I used to eat these when I was in Africa and these were better. I didn’t get to the dessert because I was so full but everyone around me seemed to enjoy the Kheer, which is a rice pudding with almonds, raisins and pistachios.

They also have a menu service and an excellent dinner service, but for the money, try the lunch and sample a variety of the dishes they serve. They also deliver!

Talking with the hostess, she told me that the lunch buffet changed often which means I will have to come back and eat there again. No problem, the $10 tab was well worth it.

If you go to their website, they have many different coupons and specials offered there; worth the time.
A not so good shot from the parkin…
the cool interior
inside the restaurant
some of the dishes on the buffet
entro16 says:
CORRECTION: Good review. Great photos. If you come back through Flag, we have an awesome Indian restaurant in town as well.
williamsworld says:
Thanks man. I will hold you to it.
entro16 says:
Good review. Great photos. If you come back through Flag, we have an awesome Indian in town as well.

Check Sacramento Hotel Deals