India House

59 West Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL, USA
(312) 645-9500
India House - Indian appetizers!
India House - Indian Veg curry!
India House - Indian bread!
India House - Indian bread!
India House - Lentil soup
India House - India House Restaurant
India House - Indian desserts

India House Chicago Reviews

tour_guy tour_guy
Very nice Indian Restaurant in Chicago! Oct 03, 2012
India House restaurant is one of the best places to have a very delicious and authentic north Indian buffet around downtown Chicago. This restaurant is located on the busy Grand Ave., just by the post office and very close to the Grand station, CTA Red line service.

The lunch buffet was priced about $16.00, which is very reasonable for the quality of the food and the service, and also not that expensive to Chicago downtown standards. The lunch buffet includes tasty appetizers, soup, salads, fruits, Indian bread, several north Indian style vegetarian dishes, few non-vegetarian and few desserts. I was even told that a hot non-vegetarian item will be served at the table.

It was not difficult to locate the restaurant as it was right on the W Grand Ave., and parking is discounted for customers. The restaurant has also a nice bar with counter service for solo eaters! The interior was well done with nice lighting, however the table spaces seemed little cramped to me. The staff seemed to be very attentive and friendly.

To me the quality of the food was very good, not that spicy and was very delicious! I would definitely consider going back there again and I would also recommend any one looking for nice Indian food in Chicago downtown area!
India House Restaurant
Lentil soup
Indian bread!
Indian bread!
cotton_foam says:
I shld have known the place prior to my Chicago trip! ;-(
Posted on: Feb 22, 2013
tour_guy says:
It was my first time though and I quite enjoyed the food there!
Posted on: Oct 04, 2012
simsing says:
I have been there few times. Liked the buffet!
Posted on: Oct 04, 2012