Indah Palace Hotel Yogyakarta

Check Yogyakarta Hotel Deals

Indah Palace Hotel Yogyakarta Reviews

Acy_jkt Acy_jkt
Heart of Prawirotaman Jul 24, 2010
I stayed in this place the last time I went to Yogyakarta (May 2010). My friend booked this place so I did not have any idea about this place before. All I knew it was located in the heart of Prawirotaman, where the historic places in Yogyakarta are located. I checked in quite late at night, and my room was on the ground floor facing the garden and the small swimming pool.

I was worried that this might be pretty noisy as people might be walking around passing the room. And yes, it was true. But as I was very tired, I finally slept. I woke up several times as the air conditioner was a bit noisy, it was old! But the weather was pretty hot there so I needed the air con!

The room was small, only some basic hotel furniture, I felt the room was too small for two persons! They had local and international TV channels though, and that helped a bit to kill the time. The bathroom, oh it was so old! With bathtub and standing shower, but was so old, and the towels! Oh well, I could not describe them – just as old as the room I guess, I wish I had brought my own!

The hotel has beautiful garden though, and a small swimming pool. But another complain, the restaurant where we had our breakfast was small, so we had to take turn to have breakfast, especially when there were many guests during your stay. The food was just okay.

I just stayed there for a night, I checked in very late and checked out early for work. So I could not share about their service. In general, it was just okay.
The rooms
The restaurant

Indah Palace Hotel Yogyakarta Overview

This Yogyakarta hotel puts guests within easy reach of many of the city's attractions. The Indah Palace Hotel Yogyakarta is close to the Sultan's Kraton, the Pakualaman Palace, the Kotagede, which is the silver manufacturing district, and the Taman Sari Palace. The hotel is also close to many restaurants, shops, and businesses. The Indah Palace Hotel Yogyakarta is easily accessible by car, and guests can also walk around town or ride bicycles, as many of the locals do.

The rooms of the Indah Palace Hotel Yogyakarta are decorated in a European boutique style, and they all include amenities like air conditioning, telephones, minibars with snacks, tea and coffee making facilities, and televisions with twenty-five channels. The hotel's rooms also have private bathrooms with complimentary toiletries.

Guests of the Indah Palace Hotel Yogyakarta can enjoy many amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool, and an on-site restaurant with a bar where guests can enjoy meals throughout the day. The hotel also offers valet dry cleaning and laundry services, as well as car rental services.

Indah Palace Hotel Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Garden
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower