Incredible Rafting Experience

Songa Rafting, Probolinggo, Indonesia

Incredible Rafting Experience Probolinggo Reviews

vivien_huang vivien_h…
My Unforgettable Rafting Experience Jul 11, 2010
At that time, one of my friend asked me to hold a rafting activity on weekend. Finally, I called Songa Rafting which is located in Probolinggo, East Java, Indonesia. With a discount price, they offer an attractive rafting packages with two kinds of route selection. Also, a guide for each boats and they also provide some snack in the middle of the journey and lunch at the end of the journey.

Snacks provided at that time was hot banana fritters, fried tofu, and fried cassava. That is really the most delicious snacks for us at that time due feeling tired and cold after half the journey.

And, there is also a photo session together in the waterfall. After we reach the end of the journey, we were treated to lunch with typical food of eastern Java, salted fish, tempe (from soybean), sayur asam (various vegetables cooked in gravy, with a slightly sour taste), Sambal (chilli), and others.

It was an exciting experience and will not be forgotten. You can also book a round-trip transportation, picked up directly at your place with the reasonable prices as well.

Do not miss the opportunity for rafting with your friends, if you visit East Java, Indonesia!
Go.. Go.. Go..