Incheon Hotels

Browse 13 Incheon, South Korea hotel reviews for 55 Incheon hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Incheon

Cheongju Hotels22.7 km
Daegu Hotels29.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Incheon Hotels and Deals

#1 of 55 hotels in Incheon
vulindlela says: "We chose this place on a whim while in transit in Seoul. I booked it on Expedia..."
#2 of 55 hotels in Incheon
Donny1982 says: "Incheon Airpark Hotel was a great find. Its small but really nice. We stayed..."
#3 of 55 hotels in Incheon
Kurisu says: "Incheon Airport Hotel Queen is located in Unseo-dong, a small village/town close..."
$67
#4 of 55 hotels in Incheon
borneoboz says: "For a 5-8 hour layover before my next international flight, i found that the Inc..."
#5 of 55 hotels in Incheon
Jennymill says: "Stayed here on my way back to the UK...If you can afford it 172 per night......"
$230
#6 of 55 hotels in Incheon
cdninasia says: "I had a 14 hour layover in Seoul and rather than hanging around in the airport I..."
$69
#7 of 55 hotels in Incheon
NorthernMonkey86 says: "I stayed at this best western, on my way back from Australia, when i had a 2 day..."
$108
#8 of 55 hotels in Incheon
laspalmas84 says: "Friendly staff but not over the top, they have a free transport from and to the ..."
$57
#9 of 55 hotels in Incheon
The Lazy Bird Guesthouse provides free parking for guests. Complimentary wireless internet is available. Conveniently part of th...
#10 of 55 hotels in Incheon
Incheon Asiad Main Stadium is a short drive from the Kozy Korea Guest House. Gimpo International Airport GMP is a 30 minute dr...
Incheon