Incheon International Airport

Incheon, South Korea

Incheon International Airport Reviews

borneoboz borneoboz
Free fresh fountain water May 02, 2011
Transited several times in Incheon International Airport (ICN), i discovered that the Global Chow food court located on the upper floor of terminal 12-15 area has water fountain with either cold or warm mineral water - FREE. Glasses are provided beside the fountain machine. Once finished, toss the drinking glass back into the recyclable bin beneath the fountain machine for collection by food court employee.
andyp3195 andyp3195
Seoul Airport May 01, 2011
Seoul Incheon Airport is fantastic. The retail offering is amazing for departing and arriving customers. It can be difficult finding people who speak English though if you need help, but all in all a good airport experience.
GeorgeLeach GeorgeLe…
Incheon International Airport Apr 15, 2009
Seoul's main airport is, in short, bloody huge. There's loads to do in this modern building and it has all the usual bits and pieces to keep you entertained. Best bet is to go through passport control early as all the crowds tend to hang about here and there's far more to do on the otherside.

Probably Incheon International Airport's biggest problem is that there's currently no rail link into Seoul (this is under construction) but buses, taxis and car hire do exist. I also found that if you give a "respected" occupation at customs they tend to let you through quicker. As a "banker" (somewhat true at the time) I flew past it whereas some backpacker-unwashed-looking guys across from me were having a much harder time. I'd previously encountered the same sort of minor class prejudice in Japan so this is no shock. The implication is they only want you in if you look okay and probably have money. Otherwise they're just looking for ways to deny you entrance. Be aware of that.

Related Travel Blogs About Incheon International Airport

South Korea & Japan Winter Trip 2007 - Day 1
It's unbelievable that I haven't flied for near a year, 2007 was a harsh year that I almost stayed at HK and work everyday!!!!  If you know me enough, you will know I am a girl who love trav…Incheon International airport early morning. So here is the first hint to save money -  Couchsurfing (http://www.couchsurfing.com)  CouchSurfing…
South Korea & Japan Winter Trip 2007 - Day 4 16/12 Sapporo New Chitose Airport, Noboribetsu
South Korea & Japan Winter Trip 2007 - Day 4 16/12 Incheon Internation airport, Sapporo New Chitose Airport, Noboribetsu We have an early flight to Sapporo 10:10am, so we had to leave Cor…Incheon Internation airport, Sapporo New Chitose Airport, Noboribetsu We have an early flight to Sapporo 10:10am, so we had to leave…
Return Journey
On the return journey I planned to catch a bus to the main coach terminal but running out of time plumped for a taxi which at first me took me to the wrong one! However I was able to find the one I w…Incheon International Airport is pleasant enough and quite large although there aren’t that many restaurants and most of the airport

Check Incheon Hotel Deals