Incheon Airport Transit Hotel

Incheon Airport Transit Hotel Rates and Deals

Incheon Airport Transit Hotel Reviews

borneoboz borneoboz
Convenient and quiet May 02, 2011
For a 5-8 hour layover before my next international flight, i found that the Incheon Transit Hotel is a real comfort, short-term and inexpensive resting hotel room for its value. I love to have a private bathroom to clean up and refresh after a 14-hour flight from Atlanta, USA before boarding the next 5-hour flight to South East Asia :)
aelder2259 aelder22…
What a great idea! Apr 06, 2008
If you've ever been stranded at an airport at night and tried to sleep on those uncomfortable chairs, you'll appreciate this.

When I was flying home from Nepal, my last layover was in Incheon, South Korea (not far from Seoul). I got there around 6am and my flight to Seattle was leaving until around 6:00 that evening. I certainly didn't want to sit around an airport all day. Plus, I was exhausted since I didn't sleep very well on the plane the previous 10 hours.

I discovered the Incheon Airport Transit Hotel located inside the secure area of the passenger terminal. This meant I didn't have to go through security to go to my gate later that day.

You can get a room for a minimum of six hours and can add additional hours (I bought eight). I had to wait about 30 minutes to get a room since all were filled when I arrived. Note: make a reservation in advance. Once I got my room, I crashed on a very comfortable bed. When I got up, I showered, changed clothes (I had traveled with only a large backpack, so my luggage wasn't checked), and popped into the hotel's restaurant for a nice meal of Bi Bim Bap.

I felt very refreshed when I got on the plane to Seattle. And, I didn't have any jet lag when I got home!

Incheon Airport Transit Hotel Overview

The Incheon Airport Transit hotel is located in the East and West area within the 4th floor of Incheon international Airport Terminal, and strives to make its utmost effort to provide comfortable and convenient services to travelers.

Check Incheon Airport Transit Hotel Rates and Deals