In-n-out burger

Arcadia, California
In-n-out burger - Burger with fries for about $3.
In-n-out burger - In the drive through lane, the lady from the Lexus in front of us got out to take photos of the burger place, so I took a photo of her!
In-n-out burger - My husband getting his burger at the window.
In-n-out burger - The sign of the In-n-out burger with the yellow pointer. This one on Santa Anita Blvd near the race track in Arcadia, California (a suburb of Los Angeles)

In-n-out burger Arcadia Reviews

portia portia
Mar 28, 2007
In-n-out burgers can be found in the states of California, Nevada and Arizona. In California, it's got quite a following. I know someone who is a real fan of this restaurant, he has their hats, jackets and everything, and he even had worked there, that's saying a lot. There are more stores in southern California than northern California. So people in northern California have to drive far to find one of these! As far as burgers go, they are unique in that they only use fresh beef they grind themselves, and they don't even have microwaves, freezers or heating lamps in any store. Each burger is made AFTER you placed your order! There are always a big line of cars in their drive-through almost any hour of the day. Their French fries are not greasy. If you are in California (or Nevada or Arizona) and want to get a burger, and have not been to one of these, you should definitely give it a try.
Burger with fries for about $3.
My husband getting his burger at t…
The sign of the In-n-out burger wi…
In the drive through lane, the lad…
mightor20 says:
missed this when i was in vegas. will definitely go here when i come back next month. :D
Posted on: Jul 08, 2010
jeffy says:
In-N-Out is an L.A. institution that deserves nothing less than 5 stars. I can say this because I've had it 3 times this week. Now that I think about it, I might have to make it a 4th time tonight.
Posted on: Apr 16, 2007
wrnidea says:
I remember eating that one December evening. My nephew and his gf drove all the way to Daly City from San Francisco to let me just try it. The drive-thru had a long line of cars that we waited for quite awhile to place our orders.

Oh yes, I love it too. The burger is really juicy. The fries are freshly made and not bland. Reasonably-priced and so-filling. I was wondering if they could open one too here in Manila. Surely, the franchise would be require a fortune.

Dining in In & Out would be one of my agendas when I visit US again very soon.
Posted on: Apr 04, 2007