In-n-out Burger

In-n-out Burger - Hamburger... Animal Style

In-n-out Burger Las Vegas Reviews

pinchora pinchora
GREAT burger at a GREAT price Sep 14, 2008
In-n-Out Burger was created in 1948 as the first drive thu burger place... it was also created to give customers the best meat possible in a clean place to go with fast and friendly service!

This is still very true... despite the LONG line the food was prepared fast... the workers there were a joy to be around... in fact we got our picture taken with 2 of them, we also got cool hats and a bumper sticker for our car (which my car is rocking really well!)

The menu does not have a lot of selection but there's fries, milkshakes, a hamburger, cheese burger and the double-double and you can order them in in-n-outEese... meaning I got mine animal style which is all the toppings on it like tomato, onions, lettus, etc! In fact there's a whole web page on it... http://www.tiburon-belvedere.com/cgi/home.cgi?c=In_N_Out

Another fun thing is you can buy t-shirts 'n at for your friends or yourself! They have a little store across the way to buy things and I bought 2 t-shirts inside the restaurant... they were only like $8USD... so a great price! And it's a conversation starter when I go out in Pennsylvania... I get a double take and then "did they open one of those out here?"

Over all my experience was FANTASTIC but sadly there are none out east... as Jeff (jeffy) once told me a long time ago "The East Coast gets the Founding Fathers and we get In-N-Out. I acutally don't think it's a bad trade-off. : )"
The line going out the door!!!
Hamburger... Animal Style
moviegal226 says:
Best fast food burgers ever.
Posted on: Sep 14, 2009
tomassgringo says:
When friends visit me in Vegas, In & Out ends up being high on the list of great places to eat!! It is an experience as much a a chance for really good burgers!
Posted on: Nov 19, 2008
vulindlela says:
Yup, it's the best!
Posted on: Oct 12, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About In-n-out Burger

Welcomed by an IN n OUT Burger
Sans eating some bad spaghetti at the NAIA Airport Terminal which caused my stomach to go rock and roll, my flight was great. We had a short stopover at Vancouver and on the way there we had a great … Sans eating some bad spaghetti at the NAIA Airport Terminal which caused my stomach to go rock and roll, my…

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals