In-N-Out Burger

www.in-n-out.com - 1-800-786-1000

In-N-Out Burger Glendale Reviews

Andy99 Andy99
In-N-Out and all that Oct 23, 2010
In-N-Out Burger is a famous chain of hamburger stands in California, Arizona, and Nevada. You can't get them in the East. They used to be drive-though only, but newer locations have inside seating.

Wow, I was really looking forward to having an In-N-Out Double Double cheesburger on my Los Angeles trip! I never would have thought I would rate it "Average". But, there you are. I remember In-N-Out burgers as the best.

I ordered the typical Double Double meal (double cheeseburger, French Fies, and a soft drink). What a disapointment the cheeseburger was! It was like the Marie Callender's burger I'd had the day before. Ordinary, really. All gooey and runny with no particular taste. Is it just this location? Have all In-N-Outs come to this sad end? The burger was OK and not bad, but it just not live up to tasty Double Doubles of memory.
In-N-Out Burger in Glendale
Double Double meal at In-N-Out Bur…
Cho says:
I've been to the one in Santa Clarita, CA. It was ok.
Posted on: Jun 20, 2013
diisha392 says:
While one of the guys in our group still swears that those are the best burgers, I only found it good, not great when we went to one in San Diego.
Posted on: Nov 14, 2010
NJTProadcruiser says:
The one near St. George, Utah was great, fresh fries and a great burger...
Posted on: Nov 13, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About In-N-Out Burger

Glendale
After my morning visit to Eagle Rock, I spent the afternoon in neighboring Glendale. I had lunch at the new In-N-Out Burger on the city line. Wow, Glendale has an In-N-Out Burger now! Glendale is an …Glendale. I had lunch at the new In-N-Out Burger on the city line. Wow, Glendale has an In-N-Out Burger

Check Glendale Hotel Deals