Impressions Boutique

70 Tran Hung Dao Str., Hoi An, Vietnam

Impressions Boutique Hoi An Reviews

Tannith Tannith
Impressions Boutique - great tailor in a town of great tailors Mar 08, 2008
We were directed to this large boutique (2 shops on opposite sides of the road and an additional shoe shop run by one lady’s sister) by our fantastic hotel and since they had been so kind we took their recommendation. The girls here are very sweet and very helpful, they are professional but they are also mischievous! In the 3 days we spent getting clothes made up we got to know them quite well and by the end they were extremely friendly! They are also excellent saleswomen so you will probably end up buying more than you intended, but the clothes were good quality and all those I have worn already have stood up well to initial wears – basically they haven’t fallen apart at the seams! Haggle as much as you can. I found the first batch I accepted the price without question, the second batch was following their wheedling and when I ummed and arrred about the price and told them I would have to knock items off to afford it, they came down significantly. Also if you post your clothes home, it’s good to know that your hotel will arrange for the post office staff to come to the hotel and package everything for you rather than you struggling down there yourself. It is quite costly to post from remote towns in Asia though, so if you can carry it to a city it might be cheaper. I would use this boutique again (in fact I probably well, since now they have my measurements you can use the website to choose fabric and choose any other designs mail order!)
Tannith says: