Important Things To Bring In Your Bag..

Sepang, San Juan, PR, USA

Important Things To Bring In Your Bag.. San Juan Reviews

khairiahar khairiah…
What's in My Bag! Jun 26, 2011
Handcarry luggage essentials to bring onboard (7kg or less!)

1. A pen

- to fill up entrance, immigration, visa forms.

- to jot down directions and draw maps, to jot down contacts.

(advisable blue or black pens)

2. Necessary travel documents and IDs!

- to enter another country/place, duh!

- e.g passport, national ID, entrance visa, driving license.

(do research/google first on IDs you need to bring.

I often leave unnecessary IDs at home e.g my driving license when I go to a country I x plan to drive... so if unwanted things happen during my travels I will still have some identifications! Also, it's recommendable, you make copies of your IDs and keep them at different places).

3. Your gadgets

- e.g camera, mobile phone

(I'd bring my mobile that has a camera, 2 in 1)

4. Your laptop or tablet

- to google travel places, to connect with people, to entertain self when onboard.

(or just bring your iPhone - no. 3 and no. 4 combined. I love my iPad!)

5. Papers

- you never know when you might need them

- e.g notepad, few pieces of paper, notes app on iPad.

1. Chargers - depends on the distance, you might want to charge your gadgets during your layovers.

2. Adapters - google which one you might need!

3. A good book! To pass time. Alternatively, store good reads on your iPad, or good tunes in your iPod.

These are my essentials, what are yours? Do share!
trixieSpot914 trixieSp…
important things to bring in your bag.. Sep 09, 2008
since i am giving you tips on where to go on the cheap like the marketplace in Rio de Piedras or Pinones, please bear in mind that these places do not have the facilities like those of 4 or 5 star hotels or condos so one must be ready to bring some important things inside the bags they bring along everyday..

hotels have small bottled bath gel, bring along one, don't forget a roll of toilet paper, small disinfectant spray for the toilet bowl, a small hand towel, a box of tissue or baby wipes, extra t-shirt, moisturizer & sunblock, sunglasses, lip balm, & whatever else to keep you fresh & clean everytime..

the restrooms in these cheap places don't have soap or toilet paper or paper towels to dry your hands & it is a "public" toilet if you know what i mean.. better to be safe than sorry later!

Check San Juan Hotel Deals