Impiana Resort Patong Phuket

Impiana Resort Patong Phuket Rates and Deals

Impiana Resort Patong Phuket Reviews

Vanessa_Mun_Yee Vanessa_…
Excellent location and customer service, but.. Aug 05, 2014
We picked this resort because they are one of the two resorts located right on the famous beach in Phuket – Patong beach. There are many resorts claimed that they are by the beach but the reality was they are across the road from the beach. As this resort is literally on the beach, so part of the beach was like their private beach. Individual vendors are not allowed to go into the resort area. The best thing about the location was, we can just jump right into the sea without having to walking across the road with our soaking wet clothes. There are also lots of green within the resort compound and between the rows of room. Hence makes our room a little more private and quite

Besides the location, the customer service was top notch. We were greeted with a welcome drink (pretty tasty by the way) and were led to our room. (ok this is normal service you will get almost anyway) When I have a problem with the bed – they pushed 2 double beds together to make it a “king size” bed, which I really hate. I went to the reception, told them my problem and they immediately assigned me to another room, by showing me the room first before they gave me the key to make sure I am happy with the new room. Then there was a problem with the bed lights. It won’t turn off. The staff attended to the problem within 10 minutes and problem solved. Just as we thought we could finally relax, we found that the air condition’s temperature won’t go lower then 26˚C! It was hot! The staff again came to our room within 5 minutes. I think they too had problem to fixed it so they just filled the key slot with their key and had the AC ran for 24 hours! Finally, aftervthe AC ran for whole day, it got cooler though not by far. My point is how quickly the staff reacted to our problems and almost fixed all of them.

The breakfast view was excellent. We were having breakfast with the full view of the Andaman Sea! Plus the food was great!

Ok, here is the “but”:

This resort obviously is a little worn out. Besides the problem with the lights and Air condition, we also found that the bathtub was not draining very well, the grout along the bathtub was grey and there were tough stain inside the bathtub.

We saw a dead cockroach by the closet, dead bugs by the side of the entrance and a rat running across the path that leads to our room.

I guess a resort with a garden set up like this will attract bugs and small animals?

I would have ranked this resort "excellent" if they can fixed all the above problems
sitting area in front of the room

Impiana Resort Patong Phuket Overview

The Impiana Resort And Spa Phuket is located right on Patong Beach, the entertainment and nightlife center of the island. Nearby this Phuket hotel one will also find golf courses and a great deal of shopping and dining options. From the Impiana Resort And Spa Phuket the Phuket International Airport is approximately 45 minutes away by car.

The Impiana Resort And Spa Phuket contains 70 guestrooms which are appointed with modern amenities. There are complimentary toiletries and hairdryers in the private bathrooms. There is satellite television service, high-speed Internet access and direct-dial telephone service available in each of the rooms. Guests may take meals at any hour of the day or night from the 24-hour room service at this hotel.

The Impiana Resort And Spa Phuket contains a restaurant and a bar onsite. There are safe-deposit boxes available to guests at the front desk. The multi-lingual staff can also help guests exchange currency. There is a business center for guests who need to catch up on work during their vacation.

Impiana Resort Patong Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes