Imperial Hotel

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals

Imperial Hotel Kuala Lumpur Reviews

mikeym mikeym
Anything but 'Imperial' Feb 03, 2014
When arriving at the airport, head to the taxi counters and pick up a ticket. This will be given to the driver. Be aware, the Bukit Bintang area is at least 30 minutes or so from the airport.

This hotel is located on Jalan Bukit Bintang and Changkat Bukit Bintang. There are many accommodations in this area and since the taxi cab dropped me off across the street from here I decided I'd call it my base for my entire stay (3 days).

It's situated in a great location with many options for dining out and other entertainment. You will find yourself in the midst of a Chinese market (along Jalan Alor, front of hotel faces this street) serving all types of delicacies. Changkat offers more of a 'touristy' atmosphere with dance clubs, Irish bars and Italian eateries etc. You are also within walking distance to many of KL's main attractions such as the Petronas Towers, Menara Tower, Aquarium, Petaling Street, Little India and lots of shopping centers.

I had a very basic single room, I believe it was around $30-40USD. The room was a decent size for just me and it was clean so not much to complain about there. Toilet wouldn't flush on the first or second try. I would have to hit the button a few times for it to actually go. Key card access through out the building with very spotty wifi. Not many amenities that I'm aware of but I really didn't spend too much time in the hotel. Overall, if I make my way to Kuala Lumpur I'd pass on this place and check out something else.

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals