Imperial Hotel London

Imperial Hotel London Rates and Deals

Imperial Hotel London Reviews

hightide hightide
5 minute walk from Russell Square tube station Mar 16, 2014
I booked one night at Imperial Hotel through Contiki for the night preceding tour departure. My Contiki tour departs from a nearby hotel (Royal National Hotel) but as there were no more single rooms available at Royal National Hotel, I agreed to be accommodated at nearby Imperial Hotel, a 5 minute walk from Royal National Hotel.

My single room was small and rudimentary. There was no AC in my room but it didn't matter as the weather happened to be pleasant when I stayed there in March. The window was paper thin -- I got a room by the street, hence could hear the noise of every car passing by so I didn't sleep too well. A bar soap and shower cap were the only bath amenities provided. The door stopper was broken.

On the upside, the man who checked me in was helpful and gave good suggestions on things to do in London.
My room
The broken doorstop
The single bed
fyrefly fyrefly
Nov 04, 2011
Only one room key that's on a stick and you return it every time you leave the hotel (you get it back by showing your receipt).
davidx davidx
Very comfortable for London break Oct 23, 2010
When I worked for the Trade Union, Natfhe, (now part of UCU) I had to stay quite frequently in London. Anywhere I stayed was in the area round Euston, King's Cross or Bloomsbury. Obviously none were top range places but some would be suitable for those looking for a non-luxury few days in London, whereas others might appeal to budget hunters.

This one comes into the first category. £150 (ish) a night (Nov. 2010) is what I consider expensive but you could pay far more in London and if what you want does not extend beyond en-suite rooms wth phone, TV, radio and trouser press, there's no pint in paying more.
nicnil nicnil
Jun 19, 2010
my room was small with a twin bed, which i guess is pretty average for europe. It was right in the middle of the city so there was always something to see. It has its own courtyard which is nice. and its close to train and underground stations so i never had to use a taxi.

Imperial Hotel Amenities

• Casino
  • Garden
  • Direct dial phone
  • Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite
  • Pub
  • Coffee Shop/Cafeteria

Related Travel Blogs About Imperial Hotel London

London Calling.. - day 1
After a long overnight flight with barely any sleep I finally arrive in London around lunch time. I took the underground from Heathrow airport to Russell Square Station, and went to check into my hot… around lunch time. I took the underground from Heathrow airport to Russell Square Station, and went to check into my hotel (imperial hotel london
European Vista - First Trip to Europe with Contiki May 2005
TOUR Travelogue for the Contiki  European Vista trip 2005   1.      April 28 2005 En Route to London, England Today I fly to London to start my Trip to E…Imperial Hotel though. :) London is full of people. London is full of shops and stores. A large number…
DAY 2- London
The flight to London ended up being uneventful, which is a good thing. Once through customs, I made my way to Russell Square on the tube. From that station, I made my way on foot to my hotel, The Imp…hotel, The Imperial. By the time I checked in and showered, it was time to head the London Coffee…

Check Imperial Hotel Rates and Deals