Imperial Hotel Copenhagen

Imperial Hotel Copenhagen Rates and Deals

Imperial Hotel Copenhagen Reviews

Lavarne Lavarne
Affordable luxury in downtown Copenhagen Mar 07, 2010
Hotel in the middle of the city. Great service, good rooms and easily to get to from the trainstation/airport. Just a 5min walk from central station! And only 10min from the old downtown København.
Adrian_Liston Adrian_L…
What is the one thing you really want from a hotel? Jun 10, 2009
The one thing I really want from a hotel is a place to sleep. The Imperial Hotel failed on the most basic criteria. Firstly, I was asked to move rooms after midnight on my first night. Another customer had ordered a disabled-access bathroom and they hadn't given it to her, so they asked me if I would swap with her. It was a reasonable request since she just couldn't use her bathroom and I had only checked in half an hour before and hadn't gone to sleep. Still, it means they stuffed up an important request, I got to bed half an hour later than I wanted to, and I ended up with a smoking room >:(

To say the least I was not happy at being woken up to the sound of a powerdrill at 6:30am the next morning. The room above me is undergoing construction and they were starting first thing in the morning! I actually complained about it and they said they would start later tomorrow morning - if they don't I'll come back and drop them to one star.

Apart from that it is okay I guess. Near Trivoli gardens and across the road from a train station. Annoyingly hard to get to the Conference Centre though, as that requires a long bus or train then metro. Rooms a bit bigger than typical and clean of course. I wouldn't come back, but I could see how someone who actually got sleep would consider it slightly above average. It is nice having a 7-11 across the road too, since I forgot to bring toothpaste (part of me still expects a full kit in every hotel bathroom).

Update: construction again at 7:30am and the internet in the hotel was down all morning. But they at least moved my room away from construction.
susanfelici susanfel…
great comfort near Tivoli Apr 20, 2009
this hotel is a very nice, clean, roomy (by european standards), great location, and friendly staffed hotel. i highly recommend it. i paid $170/nt thru expedia in mid april right after Tivoli opened. it is a 4 star hotel and i believe a good value. breakfast is not included but there is a grocery store and 7eleven right across the street so i recommend buying stuff there. everything within close walking distance.

Imperial Hotel Copenhagen Overview

This accommodation in Copenhagen is situated within a short distance of many popular tourist attractions, including Stroget shopping street, Town Hall Square and Tivoli Gardens. A variety of restaurants and cafes is located not far from the Imperial Copenhagen. In addition, there are also many entertainment venues. A wide selection of shopping opportunities is located in the area as well. The airport is located within just a short drive of the Imperial Hotel Copenhagen. The metro station is also located nearby. Public transportation services are available throughout the city, making it easy for visitors to access the hotel and make their way around the city to see the sights. Garage parking facilities are available at the hotel for the use of guests who arrive by car or who rent a car during their trip.

The 240 guestrooms at the Imperial Hotel Copenhagen Denmark feature amenities such as satellite TV, Internet service, air conditioning, mini-bars and tea and coffee making facilities.

Amenities offered at the Imperial Hotel in Copenhagen include an onsite restaurant, bar, conference rooms and business center.

Imperial Hotel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Bicycle Rental
  • Desk
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower