Imperial College Prince's Gardens Hotel London

Check London Hotel Deals

Imperial College Prince's Gardens Hotel London Reviews

peppertm peppertm
The Imperial Hotel Jul 03, 2009
Perfectly situated downtown, within walking distance of everything you need, including Russell Square tube station, this hotel would be a perfect place for London sightseers to stay at. Check-in was at 2:00, but I was still on my journey at that time, so ended up checking in at around 4:00, which was no problem. The ladies at the front desk were very nice, even when they couldn’t find my name in the reservations. It was worked out quickly, though, and I was assigned my room. The room was small, but it was clean. The bed wasn’t all that comfortable, but I wasn’t able to sleep all that much, anyways. The room had a small TV, and a very small bathroom. The hotel had a pub/bar, which was open late for guests. I never went in, but it looked alright when I walked by it. As far as hotel rooms go, there was nothing special about this one, but as a place to sleep, it did the trick!
mswim mswim
Mar 19, 2007
The Imperial Hotel is nestled in the midst of Russell Square in London, England. If location is of importance to you, than this is the hotel for you! The Imperial Hotel is located within a few blocks of the British Museum and is surrounded by Underground stations. There is also a pharmacy nearby, several great pubs, ATMs, restaurants and shops. Covent Garden is also located within walking distance.

The rooms at the hotel are quiet cozy. Although they are quite different from American hotel rooms, you'll find yourself at home in these rooms. Each room offers a television, private bathroom and a handy pants presser. Just downstairs in the lobby is a great restaraunt.

If you stay here might I reccommend eating at a nearby pub called Shakespeare's Head. The food there is to die for. The awesome desk staff should be able to point you in the right direction. When leaving the hotel, turn left on the main road and follow it a few blocks. The pub is on the left hand side of the road.
My room at the Imperial Hotel
world-traveller123 world-tr…
My First Impression of London, England May 18, 2005
This hotel was my first hotel to stay at in Europe. Upon arrival into London, England. I found my way here easily from the London Underground.

It is easily located near Russell Square and close to the London Tube,very good.

The check in process was good and done by a friendly lady at front desk. She was very helpful and her level of customer service was very high.

The room I had was a small room, but for one person it was fine. I had a view of some offices outside my window. Nothing too exciting but worked for me.

Room was slightly clean and running water was good coming out of the taps.

Had an old style sink in the room but overall served it's purpose so no complaints there.

The bed was a little too soft but it was still quite comfortable. Just comfortable enough that you could still sleep naked in the blankets. Sorry for the bad image. Just a joke.

Carpet was clean and it seem liked a very secure place to leave my stuff.

I overall would stay here again in the future, I would recommend this hotel for others. There is a nice pub downstairs which serves a good fish and chips, check it out.

Thanks for hearing my review everyone.
front lobby
view from my window
My room, abit small but clean

Imperial College Prince's Gardens Hotel London Overview

Refurbished in 2007, Southside Halls has been updated throughout to include the ultimate style and comfort for you to enjoy during your stay in London. Located moments away from Hyde Park, Southside halls offer 209 single ensuite bedrooms and 101 twin ensuite bedroom. A Full English breakfast is included in the price of the room; snacks and light meals are also available on campus throughout the day.Southside Halls have a perfect location for cultural and leisure visit, short walk from Harrods, the Science, Natural History, and Victoria and Albert Museums. The nearest tube station is South Kensington or Gloucester Road. Guests staying on Campus can also enjoy, for a small fee, the use of the sports facilities at Ethos which include a 25m swimming pool, sauna, steam room, fitness gym, squash court and sports hall.

Check London Hotel Deals