6 Piazza Trinità dei Monti, Rome, Italy
06 6993 4726

Imàgo Rome Reviews

bensonryan bensonry…
Very Fine Dining Dec 04, 2015
Imàgo is a world class, Michelin rated one star restaurant located in the sixth floor of the Hassler hotel and holds a panoramic view overlooking downtown Rome.

Be advised that this is a very formal restaurant and even the appropriate attire may not be enough as a sport jacket is required for the gentleman traveler. They provide complementary sport jackets at the front desk in which they have staged for guests who arrive without one. Patience is necessary as the food is prepared with pride.

My group and I enjoyed their ten course meal, with each distinguished international tastes. For the cost of 140 Euro, from the menu we had an exquisite sampling of: Carpaccio of scallops, artichokes and baby lettuce flavored with black truffle;Mushroom and onion cream, red miso and goat cheese; Parmesan cheese ravioli in cold tuna broth, double malt with 7 spices; Pomo d’Oro risotto, provolone cheese and black card amom; Soy vermicelli with amber jack sauce and mussels, cauliflower cream; Sake-glazed black cod, purple vegetables; Tandoori style duck breast, cocoa powder and dried apricots; Samosa style Napolitan sfogliatella, green tea ice cream; and finally, the Sweet Bufalo mozzarella, fruit and balsamic vinegar shared ice

The service staff is very courteous and well spoken in English. They have a prestigious wine selection which I didn't analyze due to my busy schedule that night. Excellent mood and atmosphere for all guests desiring that high-end special occasion celebration.

I have no regrets enjoying Imàgo though I hesitated going at first as I'm not that into fancy restaurants. My friends who encouraged me to attend were professional chefs who like to attend other fancy restaurants as their hobby. They convinced me to tag along to enjoy this real upscale meal. Uncharacteristically of my personal tastes, I strongly recommend Imàgo. They definitely live up to the hype of a Michelin one star restuarant.
The guys who talked me into eating…
Infinite bread supply.
hanleyscot says:
Congrats on your featured review, Ryan!
EmEm says: