Il-Veduta Restaurant

Il-Veduta Restaurant - A part of the magnificent view

Il-Veduta Restaurant Rabat Reviews

Chokk Chokk
What a magnificent view! Dec 03, 2011
My second target of the day was the silent city of Mdina,which I had gotten recommended by TB Tirso. Before I entered the lovely little city I decided to get something to eat because I was getting quite hungry. Next to the entrance and the majestic city wall I noticed a restaurant with a magnificent view towards the southern part of the island.

I was at first a bit disappointed that it was a pizza restaurant, but that only lasted until I was handed the menu because they had a really wide range of offerings. The entrance was a bit low key and so was the inside restaurant but what really kicked ass was the terrace and the view. I quickly decided to take a seat outside and in first row in order to enjoy as much of the view as possible.

I ordered a large local lager while I was looking at the menu. The prices seemed fair and I decided to go for a Greek Salad as a starter and some Maltese sausages as the main. The Greek Salad was wonderful but also huge. I remember that I was wishing for a small main course after my starter and it didn’t come through. The main course was wonderful too but it was again huge.

I enjoyed the place and the service was nice too. The worst part of my stay there were some really demanding old German couple that thought that they owned the island. People like that really irritate me, but the waiter handled it very nice.
My Greek Salad
My cold beer
My Greek Salad
The restaurant outside
Chokk says:
I know how you feel - I am trying to get something in here but loads to do at work before everybody goes on holiday too. I have too many trips to write about too but I will get there one day.
westwind57 says:
You must have looked really hungry Christian... :) Oh, and I was almost going to write something about that couple, but I won't ;) Just kidding, carried away by the football sentiments these days... but way too many very nice friends there, and that is serious :)
Chokk says: