Il Tufo delle Tre Querce

Check Poggibonsi Hotel Deals

Il Tufo delle Tre Querce Poggibonsi Reviews

mfmoorede mfmoorede
A Beautiful Villa in Tuscany Jun 21, 2008
We recently returned from our family vacation in the Tuscany region of Italy. I have to say what made our visit even more enjoyable was our lovely villa we rented in Poggibonsi. I was a little nervous when first booking this villa because I could not find any other reviews and the website made the villa look to good to be true. Well, I have to say in our case, we were very pleasantly surprised. There are five apartments on the property. We rented the Le Stalle Apartment (sleeps a total of 4), which I think was the best one on the property since we had a private garden with a bbq. The villa was represented exactly as shown on the website. The pool was also an added bonus. Especially after those days of touring in baking hot Tuscan sun.

Niccolo the property manager was very patient, pleasant and helpful. We were late checking in and he was very understanding. Anytime we had a question, he was there to answer our call and give us help on anything we needed.

Another added bonus to this villa was the access to WiFi for those that have a laptop or notebook they want to bring along. It was something I could live with out while on vacation but it was nice luxury to have as well.

The only negative thing I could say about this property (and this is very minor in my opinion) is the drive to get there. Our Navigon GPS couldn't pick up the address and it was confusing for us to find the property on our own. We phoned Niccolo and he was able to guide us there. Also, the gravel road is very narrow an curvy going up a hill. It was a little daunting at first passing other vehicles but we soon got used to it.
Le Stalle's private garden at Il T…

Check Poggibonsi Hotel Deals