Il Tempio di Minerva

64 Viale Alessandro Manzoni, Rome, Italy
06 4558 2868

Il Tempio di Minerva Rome Reviews

Great food Jun 24, 2013
This restaurant was busy and in my opinion good priced. We ate here 5 times, so that's why I ate so much and know a lot about the food. The servings are small, but really good. The staff is very hurried, but that makes them fast to. We had our food and drinks quick. They also clean very fast. They didn't have Ice tea, but we drunk cola in replacement. The liquor is well served with ice in a cup with a spoon. They were very generous with the liquor.

As a gift this restaurant gives costumers a small bread with fresh tomato slices, basil and oil on it. We ordered a garlic bread, and that was free to.

Pizza's were hard to cut and you do have to cut them yourself, so that was a bad part. They actually are nothing special. They do taste good, but there weren't much ingredients on the pizza. I ordered a pizza salami and I got only 1 salami slice. My fiance ordered pizza ansjovis and got 3 ansjovis. The pizza's do have a crunchy crust.

The spaghetti carbonara is good and taste like cheese, with that they are not thrifty with ingredients. You actually saw the big pieces of mozzarella and bacon. They made it a little spicy with pepper to.

The lasagna is good and really tastes like it's supposed to be. Also the cheese tastes good, but the cheese made is hard to eat to, because it sticks to the meal everywhere.

Penne Bolognese is made with fresh tomatos, not with sauce from a can. It didn't have meat.

The ravioli was the same as the penne bolognese, but the inside of the cushion there was spinach. Because of the great taste of the sauce on the ravioli, you don't taste the spinach.

The meat is very small and you don't get much with it, you have to order a side dish and that makes it more expensive. There is no mayonnaise to.
garlic bread