Il Piccolo Pomodoro

1473 Caminos del Inca, Lima, Peru
Il Piccolo Pomodoro - the owners
Il Piccolo Pomodoro - tortellini
Il Piccolo Pomodoro - tortellini
Il Piccolo Pomodoro - Devil Mushrooms - a bit spicy - tasty!

Il Piccolo Pomodoro Lima Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
A great Italian restaurant with slow food - Il Piccolo Pomodoro Dec 08, 2008
This is one of my favorite Italian restaurants in the city. It's a small, cozy place. It's very familiar. This place is always warm and has a personalised service, which distinguishes it.

It used to be a garage but now it's an inviting and attractive restaurant - dedicated to Italian gastronomy and tastes – has been offering the quality and tradition of fine Italian food since it opened.

Enjoy Slow-Food, sampling the variety of dishes on the menu as well as the stupendous risottos made to order and any of the tasty pastas.

The pastas are very good and quite light. With a beautiful garden in the back, a well stocked wine selection, and the chef even preparing the pizzas right in front of you.

I came here with my parents for their anniversary and this last time for lunch with Eric and my parents. I got "Champignones a la diabla" which are mushrooms stuffed with veggies. It was a bit spicy but so delicious!!! My parents and Eric got pasta dishes.

The waiters are friendly, but the service can be slow. So, just have a bit of patience. It's worth.

I love this place and when I'm in the mood for Italian in the Italian way, this is my first choice ;)
Devil Mushrooms - a bit spicy - ta…
the owners