Il Patio

Moscow, Russia

Il Patio Moscow Reviews

Dr_Seuss Dr_Seuss
Il Patio - Tverskaya Apr 03, 2010
Had picked up on the name from Danikbates blog, and we had passed it on the way to the hotel. Il Patio is a chain of Italian restaurants, and over the course of the next few days we must have come across a dozen of them dotted around Moscow.

A good choice for while you find your feet, and we had time to kill waiting on our passports. the one we went to was at 1 Tverskaya and it was pretty well set out.

On entering found that they did speak English, which was a big plus for us,instead of trying to drag out some baby talk Russian to try and get a table for 4.

They found us a table by the window and brought the menus over, and they had English translations in them. Came back quicly for drins order and i decided I would try some Russian lager, Siberian Silver Crown :).

Like almost all the restaurants in Moscow there in no smoking ban in restaurants.

The guy who was serving the table didn't have as good English as the maitre d', but with a bit of pointing here and there we got through it and he did check it all off before he left to make sure everything was right.

The menu was typically standard Italian that you would find across the world and we had the lasagne, spaghetti bolognese, spaghetti carbonara and pizza. Not terribly exciting stuff :D, but I thought the lasagne was great, just the way I like it, and it's not often you'll see my plate go back empty :D. Strange with the pizza though, as I've never had or seen one come topped with a strawberry :D

Price wise it was very reasonable and we were less than £60 for the four meals and a couple of rounds of drinks.
Il Patio On Tverskaya
Il Patio Symbol Above The Enteranc…
Through The Arch To The Bar
In Il Patio Restaurant
ntore ntore
Oct 22, 2007
Il Patio is a moderately priced italian restaurant chain in Russia. The pizzas are good, they have some salads and good pasta dishes to. The pricelevel is confortable too. Mains from 200-400 Roubles. Pizza sells from 150-300 Rubles and will fill you up pretty good. While the food is good its two location around Pr. Vjernadskogo (Metro: Pr. Vjernadskogo-line 1) suffers from, as most mid priced restaurants in Russia, lack of customer service. Patience is golden!

Related Travel Blogs About Il Patio

Arrival In Moscow
Touched down in Domodedovo just before 5-30pm local time. Got to passport control and while they were slow it wasn't to bad, though they were more particular with my daughter as she looks nothing lik…Moscow, and had picked up on danikbates mentioning Il Patio chain of restaurants, and we had passed one between the metro…

Check Moscow Hotel Deals