Il Giglio GuestHouse B&B

Il Giglio GuestHouse B&B Rates and Deals

Il Giglio GuestHouse B&B Florence Reviews

omaritosan omaritos…
Il Giglio GuestHouse Apr 28, 2010
This hostel is close to Santa Maria Novella (SMN) Firenze station (stazione). Exiting the station turn right. With the tracks behind, exit right and go down the stairs in front of you will find the restaurant "Pastarito. Turn right and drive along Via Alamanni until the end when incontrrete a traffic light. , Turn left and you will immediately find a store that sells motorcycle accessories called "Stavini. The door meyyo in the two large windows and 'ours, right foreground play at "Il Giglio GuestHouse". The exact address and ': Viale Fratelli Roselli 74.

Mateo welcomed me when I was there. He is very friendly, approachable and speaks clearly. When I arrived the staff were still cleaning my room, so I have no idea at first. Mateo gave me a map and told me where to walk, eat and what to see. Plus, the time of when to go there best, and explained me the house rules as well.

When I got back, all rooms are close and office was closed, so I went straight to my room. And... surprise!! very nice room! the bed, curtain with A/C and TV, and a coffee and water boiler. The hostel room is perfect and relaxing. After a long walk in Firenze... I deserve that kind of room.

The bathroom is shared but not to worry as I did not have problems of queuing.. and there are two (2) bathrooms. Coffee dispenser is also available in the hall, and books to read and where to go around.

The rule is always carry the room key even though one has already checked-out. Then when you will leave just leave the key on the shelf. Simple.
around the hall