Il Cucchiaio D'Argento Di Schiavone Giovanna

093162854

Il Cucchiaio D'Argento Di Schiavone Giovanna Siracusa Reviews

Madskills421 Madskill…
Nice 4 star place to eat Jul 13, 2009
A nice restaurant close by that the hotel manager directed us to. This place was a 4 course meal type restaurant so Andy and I both had our fill of excellent food. I started with risotto and half of the sea (clams, mussels, shrimp, and calamari) in my dish and my cousin Andy had the pasta. They were both excellent and big enough to be a meal in itself. Then came the second course, I had the fried calamari which also came with octopus and a few other sea creatures and Andy had a grilled unknown type of fish. Again, this was big enough to be a meal, along with the 4 types of bread that were periodically brought out to us during the meal. Third course was a side dish, I got the patate del giorno, potatoes of the day, and Andy got the insalata verde, green salad, which was just lettuce, so they didn’t lie about it in the name. Next came an excellent type of Italian lemon ice served in a neat little glass, it was orgasmic to say the least. This was then followed by our deserts. Andy and I decided to get different ones so I got the fresh fruit and Andy the dolce del giorno or sweet of the day. My dish consisted of a banana and a nectarine. Not much more too it, it was as they said, fresh fruit. Andy had a much more elaborate desert, a frozen ice cream with chocolate swirls on top that tasted of late fall around Halloween time in Michigan…yes I made fun of Andy at first for describing it as tasting like Halloween, but then I had some and couldn’t have agreed more. We then, bellies exposed, paid the bill and our compliments to the chef (Andy did the stereotypical kiss the fingers thing that you see on tv about Italians) if you don’t know it, call me over and I will show it to you.

Check Siracusa Hotel Deals