Il Capriccio Italian Restaurant

(02) 6457 2660

Il Capriccio Italian Restaurant Jindabyne Reviews

sherrybaby86 sherryba…
Convenient location and helpful staff... Oct 03, 2011
We ate here one night during our stay in Jindabyne. It is conveniently located in the town centre, surrounded by Ski Hire shops.

It has both downstairs and upstairs seating, and if you're brave enough you can even sit outdoors during winter. Upstairs is more รก la carte, and downstairs is just a basic pizzeria - where we decided to sit. There is also a bar downstairs.

I ordered a large 'Wild life' pizza, and for the first time tried Kangaroo salami. The pizza was a good size, but a little overcooked, and I had at least 3 ingredients missing from my pizza. It was still very tasty. Our table also ordered 2 other small pizzas and a salad - the small pizza's were very small, and the salad very plain with a basic dressing. Nothing wrong with the food, but I was expecting a little more. They do not have dessert which was a little disappointing, but do serve good coffee.

Staff were very friendly, and quick to take our order, although they were a little slow on bringing drinks out, but the waitress did apologise on several occassions. We also got a 10% discount as we used a ski discount card you can pick up from several places around the town.

Next time I will be trying out the second Pizzeria down the street....
pizza!!!