Ihsp Chicago Inn At Damen Cta

Check Chicago Hotel Deals

Ihsp Chicago Inn At Damen Cta Reviews

kayguarnay kayguarn…
IHSP stands for Hospitality! Oct 05, 2015
I stayed here for 4 days while interviewing and looking for places to live. I was incredibly impressed with the friendliness of the front desk staff and the exceptional diversity of the visitors. We had so many great conversations in the kitchen! and don't forget the free pancakes for breakfast. The only downside is they ran out of tea, but I am sure that was quickly corrected.

I really enjoyed staying the Wabansia room. It was cozy with everything I needed. The bathrooms were clean, the showers well stocked and although I didn't do the laundry, it was a new setup that was easy to use.

The location of IHSP is perfect for getting around everywhere in Chicago and to and from the airport or train station (for me).

If you are looking for a convenient, inexpensive place to stay in Chicago...this is a great option.
Nustian Nustian
Surrounded by Bars, Coffee Shops, Very Affordable, Ideal backpackers heaven! Nov 30, 2013
Had a one night stay in the windy city. The Chi-town. This hostel is located 7 miles from the wonderful Chicago downtown. Mexican food, cafe's, star bucks coffee, bars are very close by. The bus stop is nearby as well. The ideal location for backpackers. Room was nice and tidy. They had a free breakfast as well, which i missed as i was getting late for my adventure. The WIFI connectivity was excellent. Excellent front desk as well, the local girl advised me all the do's and dont's of Chicago and also told me about the Clubs and night life of the Chi-town. They have sufficient rest rooms and showers per floor, but you might have to wait. The buildings nearby have great elevations and architecture. Being a civil engineer myself, it was a very good experience to walk a couple of blocks east and west of the hotel, the construction is a must see. Free parking as well. all for $ 44 was an excellent package for me. They gave me a big room, because no body booked it. I would definitely recommend this place to people want to be close enough to downtown and have a limited money to spend on a hotel with a free breakfast.
Fridge, Cabinets, Table, Chairs, c…
bed was comfortable enough, i coul…
Views outside the IHSP # 1
Views outside the IHSP # 2

Ihsp Chicago Inn At Damen Cta Overview

The Ihsp Chicago Inn At Damen Cta offers free Wi-Fi and a swimming pool as well as a concierge and a laundry service.

Ihsp Chicago Inn At Damen Cta Amenities

• Air Conditioned
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels