Idea Hotel Milano Centrale

Idea Hotel Milano Centrale Rates and Deals

Idea Hotel Milano Centrale Reviews

Lily_theSparrow Lily_the…
Minimalist Hotel Dec 09, 2012
I just stayed at Idea Hotel for a night, I found it from Agoda, not my first choice actually, because from the reviews I read, there are some not good comments about this hotel. It said, too crowded and noisy. But I still choose it because the location is very near with the Train Centrale Station, only walking distance. I came by train from Savona to catch a flight back to Jakarta for the next day, so I just need a place for a night and must close to the Centrale. I thought not a big problem with the noisy thing - just for a night. But in fact, it beyond my expectation, Idea Hotel is very cozy and I really love the minimalist concept. The room itself not so small like the reviews I read, it's simple but clean, the lobby so homey. Not really enjoyed the breakfast though, and one thing I have to say honestly, the bathroom design is stupid. When took a shower, the bathroom's floor totally wet, they should use partition or do something better for that. Only the bathroom I complained for. One thing for sure, if I back to Milano, I'll stay at that hotel again.
The lobby from upstairs
lobby
The receptionist
dining room for breakfast

Idea Hotel Milano Centrale Overview

The Idea Hotel Milano Centrale offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a concierge, conference room(s) and a safe-deposit box for the guests. Internet access is available for guests wanting to remain connected while on the road. This hotel proudly includes a pets welcome policy. The hotel's multilingual staff will be glad to provide dining suggestions and help you organise your stay in Milan. Facilities at the hotel include a TV room and luggage storage.

Idea Hotel Milano Centrale Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower