Iconic Africa Safaris

iconicafricasafaris.com - +255 754 999 979

Iconic Africa Safaris Arusha Reviews

world-traveller123 world-tr…
Iconic Africa Safaris - Best Ever Company for a Safari Sep 28, 2014
Iconic African Safaris is registered Tanzania-based incoming tour operator and destination management company specializing in adventure tours. They offer a wide variety of safari tours throughout Tanzania. Each trip is led by an experienced guide who is fluent in both English and Kiswahili.

I just got back from Tanzania

and we went on safari with ICONIC AFRICA SAFARIS. We went to Ngorongoro crater, Serengeti NP and climbed very difficult, but rewarding trip overall. During all our safari, everything went very smoothly and the whole trip exceeded our expectations. Not only they gave me the best price offer, but service was great. Our guide was a very nice person, he absolutely met all our needs on Safari and thanks to his patience we got a chance to spot a group of 10 lions from very close distance when all other safari drivers were gone already :)

Iconic Africa Safaris is quite a new company. The customer Service representative was very friendly and helpful when we made our first inquiry with the company. We were shopping for best quality of safari and best price. I am a firm believer in using someone who is there, 'on the ground' for my arrangements, as you get more local knowledge and someone who can sort out problems if there are any. Not that there were any problems, in fact the safari ran smoothly from start to finish. I received quotes from other Safari operators for similar services and they were much more expensive. Having visited Tanzania, and seeing the types of vehicles (many of them run down and older) these operations supplied, I was glad I didn't go with them. I would suggest you ensure passage in rugged and well equipped 4 wheel drive-this is your lifeline. We saw several groups stuck in the Serengetti for 24 hours because they didn't have the right driver or vehicle to handle the conditions-- not a fun experience for them.

This company was able to do that and both ways. Made planning our Tanzania Holiday a breeze. We were able to get full confidence in our booking. The vehicles used for this safari were top notch. Very modern and comfortable vehicles. The accommodations were amazing and well. I could not ask for anything better. Overall I recommend this company Iconic African Safaris as your only choice for your next trip to Tanzania. Very well run.

Here is there website and contacts. I recommend you all to do your next safari with Iconic African Safaris

ICONIC AFRICA SAFARIS