Ichiban Tei

60 Robertson Quay
Ichiban Tei - Inside Ichiban Tei
Ichiban Tei - Inside Ichiban Tei
Ichiban Tei - The Alaska Roll and the Ebi Tempura Roll
Ichiban Tei - The Alaska Roll (Salmon, cream cheese and avocado) to the left and the Ebi Tempura Roll (Prawn Tempura, Sakura Denbu, Masago and Cucumber) to the right.
Ichiban Tei - Ichiban Tei, Robertson Quay
Ichiban Tei - Menu
Ichiban Tei - Menu

Ichiban Tei Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Good sushi Aug 28, 2010
Ichiban Tei is a Japanese restaurant at Robertson Quay. They offer indoor as well as outdoor dining. The interior is blue and dark brown and with several model ships as decoration, it reminded me more of a seafood restaurant then something Japanese.

It was quiet as I arrived, but it picked up quickly. The staff was welcoming and friendly and service was efficient. My Vietnamese waiter was very sweet. He was a student and wanted to practise his English. He was very polite so it was not a bother.

Ichiban Tei serves typical Japanese food like special rolls, nigeri, sashimi, ramen and soba/udon. Appetizers range from SGD 4,5 – 18, soups from SGD 2 – 18 and sushi from SGD 4 - 16. As deseret they offer 3 types of ice cream and to drink they have Asahi beer, 8 different types of Sake and soft drinks.

I ordered the Alaska Roll (Salmon, cream cheese and avocado) and the Ebi Tempura Roll (Prawn Tempura, Sakura Denbu, Masago and Cucumber). Both consisted of 8 pieces and not the 6 pieces I´m used to. When it was served it looked quite boring, but it was very tasty.

If I´m in the area I would eat here again, but I would not go out of my way to get here.
The Alaska Roll (Salmon, cream che…
The Alaska Roll and the Ebi Tempur…
Menu
Menu
sarahsan says:
Thank you so much Giedra!
Posted on: Sep 02, 2010
sarahsan says:
Eventually I will make a list Christian!
Posted on: Aug 31, 2010
Chokk says:
The sushi tester of the world - that is a list you should make:)

This one sounds good too!
Posted on: Aug 31, 2010